New Outlook has over 160 years of experience in providing care and support services to those with visual impairments in the West Midlands. New Outlook prides itself on its knowledge and expertise of providing care for individuals with a range of complex needs.
- Providing specialised care to those with total blindness or other visual impairments
- Providing care to younger adults with a range of complex needs; autism, cerebral palsy, mental health issues, physical disabilities, learning disabilities, challenging behaviours, brain acquired injuries, blindness and many more
- Considering the individuals wants and needs in all that we do through the use of the Eden Principles
- Providing a range of adapted accommodation and facilities for those with visual impairments, restricted mobility or other complex needs
- Ensuring individuals are part of the community through our links with community services, education and projects