About Home Heroes
New Outlook’s Home Heroes service provides bespoke home care assistance and support packages to a wide range of people within their own homes across Birmingham and the Midlands area.
Home Heroes aim to assist you to live as independently as possible in your own home and to enable you to live as full a life as possible. We believe that staying in your own home, with your own possessions and familiar faces visiting, can be the best environment for you to receive support and care.
Services We Provide
Services are provided by Home Heroes making personal visits at agreed times to meet the needs of you and your life style. The visit can vary in length and frequency, following an assessment of your needs that will identify the services you require. Support staff can be provided to be with you overnight as well as full 24 hour per day cover. We can offer support in the following areas:
- My Home – help with shopping, housework, preparing meals, correspondence, adapting the home, low vision support
- My Social Life – being a social companion, visiting friends/relatives, holiday escorting, respite for carers
- My Personal Care – help with dressing, washing and help in the bathroom, waking and settling, medication and reablement
Who Our Service Is For
- Older people
- People with learning disabilities
- People with physical disabilities
- People with sensory impairments
- People with dementia
- People with mental health challenges
- People with an acquired brain Injury.
We recognise that everyone is an individual with their own practical and emotional needs. Home Heroes provide tailor-made packages of support following the Eden Alternative principles to ensure you can carry on living in their own home and receive the care and assistance they desire with emphasis on independence, autonomy, privacy and dignity.
For more information on our bespoke care & support packages, please contact us on 0121 602 6511 or email firstname.lastname@example.org